WAKE & NO BAKE
Enjoy the delicious fall flavors of Carey P’s CBD infused pumpkin energy bites!
Seed & Bean Market uses CBD and hemp in many recipes or as an added item (shot) to many beverage orders from coffees to mocktails. Incorporating CBD oil, hemp flour and topping recipes with hemp seeds, Seed & Bean Market seamlessly blends the CBD market with the cannabis café experience.
CBD Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites (no bake):
These pumpkin pie energy bites are so versatile. They are perfect for breakfast, a healthy snack or dessert. And they are incredibly delicious and easy to make! I love enjoying these energy bites mid afternoon when I need a little boost of energy.
Tools: food processor, baking sheet
Servings: Makes 16 energy bites dosed at .25mL of CBD per serving
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin filling)
- 1 3/4 cups of oatmeal
- 1 overripe banana (the browner it is, the sweeter it will be)
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 1/4 cup of real chocolate chips (no dairy)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 of nut or seed butter
- 2 tbsp of hemp seeds
- 1/4 of raisins (dried cranberries or dried cherries would work too)
- 1 tbsp of agave syrup (this may change depending on the sweetness of your banana)
- 4 mL of PureNative Nano-CBD (neutral flavor)
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend to combine. The mixture should come together in approximately 20-30 seconds. At any point if the mixture gets stuck, pulse the mixture 5-10 times.
- The mixture should be tacky and firm enough to roll into rounds. For some reason if the mixture is too moist, add an additional tbsp of oatmeal.
- Roll into 1 inch rounds and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Allow the energy bites 30 minutes to set up in the freezer.
- Store in the freezer in a zip top bag or air tight container.
Visit the links below for the CBD Infused Plant Based Cooking Series at Seed & Bean Market featuring Carey P’s plant based recipes